1. I desperately want to go on a wagon ride and pick apples this fall.
2. Fall is beautiful in Chicago. Every neighborhood looks gorgeous.
3. I frequently imagine Dean in Red Lobster, taunting the lobsters and asking for the alpha male.
4. We are getting ready for Christmas at work. D8 god, one holiday at a time, people!
5. I bought a $20 Queen album for $1.50 last week.
6. My favorite fall food is apple donuts.
7. The world is my apple donut. Oysters are gross.
8. Customer: is the store alphabetical?
Customer: are you sure?
Me: actually, it's not in any order, we just dump all the books in the center of the store for you to rummage through like wild animals.
9. Customer: I need this book for a gift.
Me: well, it looks used.
Me: ma'am, we are a used bookstore.
Customer: I can't have my gift looking used!
10. Customer: I want a book about duct tape.
Me: duct tape? Like the kind you tape things with?
Me: okay. Wait. Duct tape, like the stuff you fix things with?
Customer: NO. SIGH. I want a book about D-U-M-P C-A-K-E-S. God.
Me: it's very difficult to understand you.
Customer: Sigh. It is not.
Me: yeah, it is.
Customer: DUMP CAKES.
Guys, I don't know what a dump cake is, but I never want to eat one ever.
And there you have a slice of my life. XD